MY personal goal for my group was to get 7 hours of sleep and to try not to watch TV right before I go to bed. For some reason my body can not sleep very well. I want to look into it more and find out why i wake up so much. I am getting my 7 hours in, and even a quick nap here and there!! MY lab was canceled this morning so I get to get back to bed now!!!! YIPPEE!!
Ms. Tucker--- I need to come talk to you about changing my major!! Every time I stop by you aren't there and now i can not remember when your office hours are! ORRR someone else I could talk to?!!?
I am in on Tuesdays - and sometimes Thursdays. My office hours are listed next to my office and in your syllabus. I will be in my office next Monday as well. You can talk to Dr. Willis, also, or any other counseling staff member. Just let me know!
ReplyDelete