I was really sad to hear about the girl dying. It makes me really sad to see people do that to their bodies. But I also do understand that they really cant help it. And most of the time they get really upset with people telling them to just stop. I did not know the girl but i knew people who knew her. IT is always hard to hear something like that, you wish you could of done something but never know what.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
yoga
I had fun in Yoga today. i felt really relaxed after I left. I really would like to start doing that more. I think it would help me in volleyball. I have a bad back, and i think it helped the little that i did. I had to leave early and ride on the bus for 7 hours but when i got to the hotel, I did some of the poses we learned and stretched out my back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad yoga was fun...keep practicing those poses :)
ReplyDelete