Sunday, November 22, 2009

dealing with stress

Stress. I hate that word. It almost stresses me out looking at it!! I feel like i get stressed so easy. I am not normally a neat person. But when it comes to time management I have to have everything planned out. If sometime comes up I get flustered. I feel like I am always flustered... BUT!! IT always works out for me somehow. I think God works in mysterious ways and I think that is one way that I notice it. I notice it a lot with school work, if I dont have something done that is due, magically my class will  be canceled or we will get out early in another class so i have time to finish it. 

Exercising always helps me be less stressed. but, if you dont lke to exercise that could make you more frustrated. IF I just take out a minute and tell myself its not a big deal. I always sweat the small stuff. I feel like everything is the biggest deal. I have to tell myself it will work out like it always does. OR if i have something to look forward to at the end of the day it helps me get past all the other stuff that I do not like to do

No comments:

Post a Comment