One relationship that I would like to continue is a relationship with my mom. She is my best friend. Our relationship was never that strong untill I got into college. I think it changed because she started treating me more as an adult that a kid. We treat eachother more as best friends than mother and daughter. I call her by her first name which everything things is really weird, but i tell her everything.
one things to strenthen that, is to call every night and when she comes up for my volleyball games to go out to dinner with her after. I try to call every night but sometimes my day is a little too busy. You would think its easy to call and talk for 5 minutes, but when we talk on the phone we talk for an hour at least. When she comes up for my home games usually I make plans to go eat with friends or watch a movie after. I felt really bad this weekend because I did not go out to eat with her at all. I feel like a part of my day is missing if I dont get to talk to her everyday.
I have never been so homesick as I am right now. I am SOOO excited to go home for thanksgiving and to be with my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment