Monday, September 28, 2009

So far...

I am really confused on what we are doing. I get the over all picture and I think that it is really cool but I am just confused on how we are going to really get people to see this. I think that some people in class have such good ideas and they need to share those with others because just being in class has helped me so far.

As far as my goals go, I think I am doing pretty well on both!!! I am really positive this semester. I think that I can try harder on trying to keep up with everything but overall im happy with everything.

I have a really big volleyball game tomorrow that I am very excited for!! Everyone should come!! It is a black out game!!! I think that is all for now... I am not sure if Ms. Tucker is my follower? Does any one know how to add her!?

No comments:

Post a Comment