Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love fall!!!

I love this time of year. I love the weather, the new starts of being in school, and volleyball. There are lots of things that I would change if I had the chance, but I know that some things are unchangeable and make me part of who I am. I thought it was important to understand that we do have room to change and grow. That is the first step in making a cange.
A few things that I can control that I would like to change are: keeping up with school and getting good grades, and staying positive. I am in a sport right now and I miss a lot of school so its difficult to keep up with everything. I put everything off till the very last minute then get very stressed out. This then makes me be negative about everything, including my sport. I want to try to stay organized. So far I have done a pretty good job, but I always start out good and then get lazy. I have a lot of growth to be made, but this will be the start for me. I think its a good beginning for me because I will be organized and happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment